|Also Known as||Dracula Headquarters (Nate)|
|Founder||Jim Finch |
Other members of the First Coven
|Enemies||The Millers 2.0, witches|
The Anconi is the biggest vampire-group in the world , and is situated in the Greek island of Andros. They are lead by Jim Finch and three other members of the First Coven, and supported by the commanders in their rule over the vampire species. They are vampires and 90% of them feed on human blood.
The Anconi was founded
Touch of MagicEdit
In Season One, the Anconi was first introduced in a conversation between James and Elisabeth. Later Lincoln, the vampire Claire killed in the woods, was confirmed to be one of theirs. Throughout the season they have kept a presence at Waterfall Creek, even at the school. This way they got the intel on the fight between James and his siblings, and they witnessed Jason killing another vampire by attacking first, not in defense. Demitira, one of the more higher-ranking members we have seen up untill this point, comes to collect Jason to transport him to Andros.
In Season Three we catch back up with Elliot, a promising vampire who was sent to Waterfall Creek after Jared attacked Claire. In the aftermath of that fight (which they did not rule as law-breaking), Elliot was tasked to hunt Katie down and kill her. However the chaos in Portland distracts him when Katie is revealed to be residing there. In an attempt to kill her unnoticed he approaches her, but Jade stops him before he can go through with it. Jade tells Elliot to act normal and invite her for coffee, if he doesn't want to come across as a stalker, something that could trigger the attention of Payton Silverstone. Elliot then finds himself stuck in town, and defies his orders by befriending her, rather than killing her. When the commanders find out, Elliot asks his friend Jade for help for the two of them to escape. Jade 'accidentally' releases them from her custody, being killed in anger by Frey.
The rest of the Anconi then come to the West-coast, for a full confrontation with the Silverstones. Jade is unable to warn them of this properly because she is regaining strength from Frey's actions.
The Anconi have created several laws for vampirism all across the world, but they themselves are relatively flexible with them. They created the law saying vampires can not kill other vampires in order to keep the vampire population strong. They were also responsible for creating the rules of succession in the Miller Throne, as well as the laws and territories of the Independent Vampires.
The Table - level 5Edit
The Table is a group of first coven representatives who run the Anconi. The Table approves or dissaproves (in the case of the Dawson group) the request of vampire-groups who want to be officially recognized. The Table are notorious for keeping secret identities, only one member (Jim Finch) is known to be on the table. It is only known that the remaining members are members of the First Coven
The Commanders - level 4Edit
The Commanders are 5 people who control the Anconi Army. They are an elite group and superior to any other vampires. They each have a special job assigned, besides training recruits.
- Jim Finch is responsible for recruits and in this way he is Jade's direct boss/equal (depending on the type of recruits). He is one of the people who helped raise Jade, and he was formerly her person of trust. He is also in charge of communication.
- Jade is the second oldest commander. She stands above all other spies within the Anconi, and technically above all commanders, but she doesn't take much importance in it.
- Frey Waldor is an elder vampire with the appearance of a 40 year old man. He is very much respected by the recruits, and spends most time training them. Besides that he is responsible for housing and hunting
- Gosta Gianopoulos is a commander in charge of the human fraction; both humans inside (mates) as humans outside are in his control and are to obey his orders. He spends most of his time prepping the mates of the Table, but also enjoys sparring with new recruits.
- Demitria Barbos is a commander in charge of wealth. She believes in training recruits with etiquette and disguise, rather then combat.
The Spies - level 3Edit
The Spies are a group of special vampires , who get send out to gather information on other groups.
- Jade is a spy for top-secret missions. While all other operations of spies are accesible by the group's tech people, the ones Jade are on are labeled with a code, creating an error when anyone tries to find them. Jade is an excellent spie, yet admits to being bored occasionally. She often has other spies surveillence for her, while she takes her time to be with Pierre.
- Xavier : Xavier is a spy, specialised in tracking military operations of other groups. His connections in the army and nuclear movements provide him intell when someone purchases amunition.
- Nina Ward : Nina is a skilled spie and the trainee of Frey himself. She has a semi-legendary status and has almost the same fame as Jade.
The Trackers - level 2Edit
The Trackers are vampires from The Anconi who track strong (old) vampires who might have fell out of their group.
- Riccardo : Riccardo is one of the best trackers. He was send after Jason when he left the Millers, and gets send to Waterfall Creek to find Jade (yet Jade is not suspected of leaving the Anconi at this point, although she thinks she is).
The Recruits - level 1Edit
The recruits are rather young vampires, who are considered to be trained for a level above 1. They are individuals who show an exceptional talent or even a power occasionally. They are hand-picked by the Table at the advise of the commandors. Jade was a recruit before her 11th birthday.
- Cassie was a recruit within the Anconi. She had potential to become a spy, but she had authority issues. When she left, she was put on the black list to be killed on sight if any of the trackers or spies ever found her.
- Jeremy was a bright scientist in the 20th century. He got turned when he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He became a recruit before his second year at the compound when they discovered that his genius brain was even more genius as a vampire.
The Soldiers - level 0Edit
The soldiers are the common folk within the Anconi. They live in rooms below the main structure of the Anconi compound. They never remain soldier for longer then 10 years. After that, they're either promoted to recruit, or killed. Usually it's option number two. The soldiers never see daylight unless they get send out on a mission.
The Anconi CompoundEdit
See The Anconi Compound.
The Anconi BaseEdit
The Anconi Base is a property on American soil, which they have obtained in an agreement with May Miller. It is located on the New York Peninsula, and is at close proximity to both New York and New Haven. The Anconi sometimes tends to recruit from these two locations, which is why there are trustworthy liasons in the Anconi Base keeping their eye out for potential. The property formerly belonged to May Miller, and has been used repeatedly as a location to have meetings between The Anconi leaders and the Miller throne.
- Bad Moon Rising