|Full birthname||Payton Paige Silverstone-Greene|
|Also known as||None|
|Titles||In Magical Dimension:|
|Born||June 6th 1990, Waterfall Creek|
|Age||17/18 (Season One) |
|Occupation||High School Student (2005-2008) |
University Student (2008-2013)
Journalist at the The Creek Daily
Manager at Decade
Owner of Pressed On
|Residence||The Silverstone House|
|Bloodline||Silverstone Bloodline and Greene Bloodline|
|Family & Relationships|
|Parents||Lillian Silverstone (mother) |
Christopher Greene (father)
Lucy Greene (guardian)
|Siblings||Claire Silverstone (sister)
Liam Greene (paternal half-brother)
|Relatives||Lucy Greene (maternal aunt) |
Ava Carrington (step-daughter)
|Relationships||Pierre Dumoulin (ex-boyfriend)
Jason Dawson (husband)
|Children||Alena Dawson |
|Portrayed By||Minka Kelly|
|“||Payton is so real. She knows she's the best yet she can be so insecure. She doesn't trust easily but she wants to be loved. And when she trusts and loves you, she TRUSTS and LOVES you. Payton is brave, yet scared. She does what needs to be done. She is my best friend, and I'm so proud of her.||”|
— Mike talking about Payton
Payton Silverstone is one of the main characters in Touch of Magic. She is the older sister of Claire and she has an older half-brother, Liam. She is married to Jason Dawson and she's the mother of their three children: Alena,Andrew and Amore
She is a twiceblessed witch of both the Silverstone and Greene Bloodline giving her the title of Queen Payton in Divitia and Princess Payton in Slivatica. This makes her part of the The Silverstone Family and The Greene family . She is also a part of The Dawsons and The Millers by marriage to Jason.
Early lifeEditPayton was born to a happy family consisting of her mother Lillian and her father Christopher, but that soon changed when her father became an alcoholic after landing in a depression when his powers were taken away. When she was two, Payton's little sister Claire was born. Grasping onto the final happiness he had, Christopher started to favor his youngest daughter who he hadn't hurt yet contrary to Payton. Payton was being neglacted by him, to the point where he threw beer bottles at her when she'd ask him for something. Payton has blocked most of these memories out though, and she rarely mentions her father to this day. (see more : Christopher and Payton).
Her mom tried her best to be there for both her children , but she had to work since her husband had gotten unemployed. Payton remembers her mom very well, mostly her perfume and her laugh. She spend a lot of time in the kitchen of their family house and in the back yard. Lillian was also Payton's main tutor in learning magic. At some point shortly after Payton's 3rd birthday she went to France with her mom, which is where she met Sebastien Ambroise. (see more: Lillian and Payton)
Her parents died when Payton was four , and she was raised in the magical dimesion as princess Payton for two years. After that , she end her sister were raised by Lucy Greene who got custody over the girls. In 1996, Payton started attending Primary School and then went on to middle school. When she was 13, she became a freshman at Sint-Joseph's Boarding School and she started dorming. Her original roommate was Katie Sampter. The following year Katie transfered to a single room and when Claire became a freshman Lucy arranged for the sisters to be roommates, before she would leave to go and live in Texas. Although she is still their guardian, Payton hasn't directly spoken to Lucy in over a year, since Payton wasn't in the dorm the day Claire moved in. (see more : Lucy and Payton)
While attending SJBS Middle school and High school she meets most of her close friends, including Mike Creeton and Mila Romano in their first year together, as well as her boyfriend Pierre Ambroise. and they have been friends ever since.
|“||"If she ever becomes a vampire, I don't kknow if there is much room for improvement in her beauty..."||”|
Payton is a very beautiful, attractive young woman with a long squared face, light olive complexion, brown eyes and brown hair, variating from dark to light. Her hair is usually shoulder lenght, occasionally shorter or longer. Her eyes are not green like most of her paternal ancestors.
She prefers wearing her hair half up or fully up in a ponytail. She usually wears make up, not a lot but not a little either. She jokes it's her way of looking flawless like others in her family such as Alyson and Elisabeth.
Her style can be described as casual, but with a classy touch. She has a thing for pastel colours, and loose fitted items. She also buys dresses, but those somehow make it into Claire's closet as she said herself. She has a style that mixes work and party for when she is at the club.
Education and Professional CareerEdit
Payton lived in Divitia from the age of 4 until she was 7, and she started Elementary school at SJBS at that age being one year older than the other kids in her class. She attended SJBS Eementary and SJBS Middle School until she started attending SJBS High School at age 15. That year she also became a boarding student, and the next year their aunt Lucy left to go back to Texas.
Payton was a Senior in the 2008-2009 school year. She took
Payton got a fully funded offer from university to study Journalism, on an unknown sponsors money, which turned out to be Pierre Ambroise. She attended her first year, during the first half of which she was broken up with Jason and the second half of which they reunite. She takes a break from school to raise her newborn daughter and starts her second year in the January of 2011. She finishes her degree in the summer of 2014, during which time she lived in Portland.
Right after graduating, Payton and her family move back to Waterfall Creek to be in town when the new baby is born in November 2014. Around the holidays, Payton gets a job offer from The Creek Daily. Payton takes the job, and works there from Januar to May 2015. She then quits, however, because of the fact that Simon Fell wants to run a story on her and her family.
She works at Decade for a while throughout the remainder of 2015. She becomes co-owner when she gets married to Jason in August 2015. She takes a step down from the club in late 2015 when she is revealed to be pregnant again. After giving birth to their third child in May 2016, Payton start making plans to create her own publishing company with adjecent coffeebar/bookstore, in a joint-venture with Elizabeth.
Payton took the responsibility on her and grew up very fast , because she had to take care of her sister. She has developed a great skill in leadership. Her powers make her very understanding and she is a listening ear to all her friends. She is also a hard worker , because she had to prove herself at a young age.
Payton and Pierre once dated, but broke up when he 'cheated' on her. Eventually they cleared up the misunderstanding when Pierre reveals himself to be a wizard. Ever since they get along fine, and they are friends with. They are both magical royalty which creates a special connection between them. (see more : Payton and Pierre)
Payton and Sebastien are both magical royalty and this is the base of their friendship. They met as kids and they've been in touch ever since. When the Silverstones held a gathering to re-introduce the Silverstone House, Bash attended and he proposed to Payton for them to get married. Payton declined, but they stayed friends. (see more : Payton and Sebastien)
Payton and Jason are lovers, soulmates, husband and wife and best friends. They have a very close relationship despite the fact that they didn't have the best start. They fell in love eventually and have been through a lot, but ultimatly their love persevered. (see more : Jason and Payton)
Payton and Claire are sisters, best friends, roommates and twiceblessed witches. They know everything about one another and they have a bond that is unseen by most people. (see more : Claire and Payton)
Payton and Liam are paternal half-siblings. Even though they had a rough start Payton learned to accept him and have him in her life, untill he made a big mistake by kidnapping her best friend. They did not speak for several years, untill he turns up unannounced stating he is a human now. After that, Payton is able to fogive him for what he did when certain things are revealed, and she is supportive of him when he becomes a dad unexpectedly. (see more : Liam and Payton)
(see more : Christopher and Payton)
(see more : Lillian and Payton)
Payton and Alena have a very close connection. Alena looks a lot like her mother in the way that she has a big sense of responsibility. Payton has always taught Alena to be herself and never let anyone tell her she isn't good enough.
When Alena was conceived and Payton realised she was pregnant it was a never before seen occasion. Right from that moment, Payton loved her daughter more than she had every loved anyone. She was very eager to find a good name, and she decided on Alena as a suggestion by Jason. Payton added the names Lillian and Lauren in honor of the two important people in Payton's life. As a newborn Payton states Alena was the most perfect baby. When Alena was a toddler, Payton started to recognize a lot of herself in Alena's little personality. But she also recognized a pattern. This brought a fear to Payton that she'd follow the same fate as her mother and leave behind two small children. Payton feared this again when Alena and her younger brother got kidnapped by May. Ultimatly Alena and AJ were brought to safety, and shortly after that Alena was happy to finally meet her little sister. Payton recalls how Alena wanted a girl but AJ fought her on that stating it would be a boy. Alena was ultimatly right, and Payton was delighted to see her care for her little sister. Payton and Jason tried to give Alena the most normal childhood they could. When the question came which school she'd attend, they enrolled her in SJBS as a regular student. There, Alena attended with her cousins untill she was 18.
Payton and AJ are very close, despite the fact that AJ is more of a daddy's boy. AJ takes his parents into account whenever he makes decisions, and he has great respect for them and how they raised him. AJ stated he hopes his own wife is as great to their children as Payton was to him.
Payton and Amore share a special connection and they are particulary close. Even before she was born, Payton knew Amore was safe. After that, Amore kept surprising Payton with what she could do and how she thrived and succeeded in everything she put her mind to. Amore resembles her mother in her creative expression for music, and in her natural talent for magic and spells. TBC
Payton and Mike are best friends and have been so since childhood. TBC (see more : Mike and Payton)
Payton and Mila are very close friends and former classmates at SJBS. They met as children and have been close ever since, despite the fact that they lived in different continent for a long time. TBC
Payton and Alyssa are close friends and they have been so since Payton moved to Portland. Alyssa was originally very intimidating to her, ut when Alyssa had her back after Payton broke up with Jason, she proved to be a good friend. They bonded in Portland, and they occasionally still go working out together. Alyssa is the godmother of Payton's oldest daughter, Alena. TBC (see more:Payton and Alyssa
Payton and Justin are friends and have been since childhood. Justin is Claire's best friend but he and Payton also know eachother very well because they often went on day trips together along with Justin's family. TBC
Payton considers Phoebe as one of her closest friends, and she refuses to see her as a student of hers. Phoebe has stated she enjoyed learning from Payton, and besides learning magic they've also spend numerous afternoons just chatting and gossiping. (see more : Payton and Phoebe)
Powers and TalentsEdit
Like any normal witch or wizard, Payton has limited elemental powers under the form of Geokinesis. Likewise, she is also able to do different kind of spells in different kind of difficulties. She created one spell herself , a protection spell , to keep her unborn child safe from any harm.
Aside from basic witchcraft, Payton was born with some specific special powers.
- Telekinesis (enherited): She can move stuff and people arround with her mind, without touching them. Making it easy for her to lift stuff and put stuff back where they belong. She enherited this power from her mother's side of the family
- Advanced Agrokinesis (enherited): Payton can control nature and earth better then the average witch or wizard. She can make fauna and flora survive in otherwise harsh conditions. She enherited this power from her father's side of the family
- Advanced Photokinesis: Payton can control light, both natural and synthetic. She can brighten rooms that do not have a source of light.
- Flashing :Payton can, like many other important witches and wizards, flash. It is a power of transportation, that allows her to teleport to another place in case of a severe emergency. The power is mostly used to transport to the magical dimension without using a portal. It also usually requires two witches, one to go somewhere, and one to get back (since it's very draining)
- Payton lost this power, after it was not returned to her by the elders, because they didn't think she was worthy of it. She has stated she doesn't mis it.
- Payton was, along with Claire, Laura Thornton and Lydia Thornton, Pierre Ambroise and Sebastien Ambroise the only witch or wizard having this power.
- Empathy: Payton can sense feelings of people around her. She usually knows when someone is hiding someone or lying as well , so the power goes beyond just emotions. She has conditioned herself into blocking out Claire's emotions, and later on she does the same with Jason, Seth and Alyssa (at a certain point being aided by a magical ring). She is the first empath to be born with the power.
- Healing : Payton has the power to heal. She theoretically can also heal people without a hartbeat and bring them back, but that would stop her own heart because the amount of power it takes from her. She can not heal herself, and because of this Payton is often extra protected during battles.
- Omnikinesis (shared with Claire) : Payton and her sister Claire together are able of doing omnikinesis, having control over everything. This is a result of them being born as twiceblessed children. Before Claire was born, Payton had the ability to do this on her own, but she never manifested in this particular area of witchcraft at this early age.
- Payton and Claire first use this power against The Dawson Group, but they have known the theoreticality of it since they were raised in the Golden Castle.
Secretly her true passion is playing the piano , because it reminds her of her mom. She also dances as an outlet and she writes. She usually writes for the school newspaper , where she is editor in chief , but also occasionally writes articles.
- Stronger :
- Cry (glee version) :
- The only exception :
- Thinking of you :
- She dropped her father's last name in high-school , but officially her full last name is Silverstone-Greene.Payton's middle name is Paige, something only Claire, Mike and Jason knew untill Jason's marriage vows.
- Payton speaks several foreign languages including French and Latin.
- Payton learned to play the piano from her mother as a young child and has taught herself from there on.
- Payton has owned/co-owned three cars so far. The lastest beind a Acura MDX
- She is potentially the most powerful character in Touch of Magic, both magically and politically.
- She is the first of her species, and her experience makes her more powerful than her sister Claire (by a small margin) and her niece, Sophia.
- She is a twiceblessed witch, combining the second and third strongest bloodlines and giving her very unique abilities such as Telekinesis.
- She is married into The Millers 2.0 and is allies with another big vampire group.
- She is well-connected and respected as a royal, as shown in her contact with Sebastian Ambroise and The Hainasoni's youngest generation.
- She owned a cat named Salem when she lived in Portland after Jason left. However she had to return it back to Mike because she was in no state to take care of it. Salem returned when Dianna died, and Payton agreed to take care of her again.
- She, along with her sister Claire, have experienced the most death in their close environment. She once stated to Liam she has witnessed more funerals then she had birthdays.
- Her maternal grand-parents died in a plane crash, triggering Payton's fear of flying.
- She lost both her parents at the age of 4
- She blamed herself for not knowing Lincoln was a vampire spy, and the death of Perry that it resulted in. She also blamed herself for not being able to protect her high-school friend Katie, who dissappeared and was presumed dead.
- Her paternal aunt has died and she had to identify the body
- Jodie and Keith Saphire, who partially raised her and her sister, have died.
- She has suffered from the death of Mike's mother, Dianna, who was a mother figure to her
- She blames herself for indirectly killing Nora by killing May, amongst many other innocent people in the Miller army. The Anconi confronted her on this kill, referring to it as the biggest genocide in the magical world.
- She blames herself for Chloë's death because she insisted Chloë left when the magical world was inbalanced, leaving her unprotected to an attack.
- Payton owns shares in 2 businesses
- Decade (25% shares)
- Pressed On (50% shares)
- Payton has several huge fears, caused by prior trauma's:
- Fear of lightning & storms
- Fear of flying
- Fear of hospitals/medical situations