|Full birthname||Justin Miguel Saphire|
|Also known as||None|
|Born||March 9th 1991|
|Age||16/17 (Season One) |
17/18 (Season Two)
|Occupation||High School Student |
Accountant (The Millers 2.0, Decade, Down the Rabbit Hole)
|Residence||The Saphire House (S1 - S3 and S4 - S5) |
SJBS dorms (S1 - S3)
The Saphire-Miller House (S6)
|Abilities||Running (human speed)|
|Family & Relationships|
|Parents||Jodie Saphire (mother, deceased) |
Keith Saphire (stepfather, deceased)
Neill Davis (biological father)
|Relatives||Eric Saphire (step-uncle)|
|Relationships||Anna (ex-girlfriend) |
Alyssa Miller (long-term girlfriend, father of her children)
Unborn child (deceased, miscarriage)
|Portrayed By||Tyler Posey|
|“||I don't even know who I am anymore. Am I the son of a soldier who protects, or that of a hunter who kills? Am I a father, or am I a scared kid. I have no idea.||”|
— Justin to Claire, after finding out his real family are hunters.
Justin Saphire is a main character in Touch of Magic. He has several paternal half-siblings, but grew up with one younger (maternal half-)brother, Chris. He is the long-term boyfriend of Alyssa Miller who he has one son, Damien Saphire, with.
Justin is an SJBS alumni. He is the best friend of Claire Silverstone and close friends with Seth Dawson, Mike Creeton, Pierre Ambroise and Payton Silverstone. He is an accountant and does the finances of Decade, Down the Rabbit Hole and The Millers 2.0.
He is factually a member of The Saphire Family but through his biological father he is unwillingly also a member of The Davis Family. Despite the fact that he is human, he is also part of The Millers 2.0 through Alyssa with strong alliances to The Silverstone Family.
Justin was originally raised by both his parents, Jodie and Keith, who got married a few months before he was born. When he was a toddler, Justin gained a sibling ; a baby brother. He was very happy about this, but he was still naive and didn't know about the burden it put on his mother. When his father got transfered and his mother has a newborn to take care of, Justin got send to SJBS, a boarding school. Over the course of his childhood he'd often spend summers at home, along with Claire and Payton who'd join them on camping trips and much more. One of those trips included California in the summer of 2007, others included the mountains.
He meets Claire on the the introduction day. She was placed in his family during a tour and ever since they are best friends. He became a part of the group of friends and they had a lot of fun together. Throughout most of his life he was active, something his father encouraged him in a lot. He always ran around the garden with their dog, Spark. At the age of 8 he started running cross country and he was coached by his father.
He made the track team at the age of 14, and he won his first race at the age of 15. This made his father very proud, and Keith tried to attend as much of Justin's competitions as possible. Justin also gained a certain popularity in the school, but unlike most athletes he kept humble and he kept grounded. He was anything far from a jock, which is what kept his friendship with Claire intact. They both didn't particulary liked the cheerleaders, and they often joked about it together.
Justin is a really sportive guy and in High school that was what he lived for. Until the moment he met Alyssa and fell head over heels in love with her. He is a real man as it comes to romance. He is brave and would always want to keep his family and friends safe, but because of the fact he is only human that can be a struggle for him sometimes. He is very loyal and would never betray anyone. He is not a really good liar, but he has learned to keep secrets because of the world he is living in now.
Education and CareerEdit
Justin and Anna met in their senior year when Justin became captain of the track team. They had a flirty relationship, and Justin revealed he liked her, after which they kissed. They dated throughout the majority of their senior year, until Anna got jealous of Justin's relationship with Claire and Alyssa. Eventually they got over those issues, but they broke up when they knew they would head to schools on the opposite side of the country. Anna attended the funeral for Justin's parents and frequently texts him in the subsequent summer but he never replies to her.
TBA - Alyssa and Justin
TBA - Chris and Justin
TBA - Claire and Justin
- Justin is very family oriented/ He considers Keith his father despite finding out he was not his son biologically. He also considers Chris his brother, despite being only half-brothers. He has attempted to create a relationship with his half-siblings. He has also expressed to wanting a big family from a young age.
- Justin battled with a depression when his parents died. and throughout college. Due to this he advocates for open communication among the young athletes that he coaches.
- Justin is the only member of "Team Human" to marry a vampire or a witch. Mila and Mike have joked they should revoke his membership.
- Justin's running ability and his involvement with The Millers got him the nickname 'The human vampire'. He gets trained in fighting vampires by Dylan, so he is able to gain the respect of the other vampires.
- He used part of his enheritence to help Claire start her business, and owes 30% shares in it. He also offered to become her accountant.
- Justn's bloodtype is O-negative, and he has volunteered his blood several times, saving the life of Claire amongst others. He donates blood as often as medically allowed and Elisabeth stores it at the Dawson house for emergency use.