|Full birthname||Claire Caroline Silverstone-Greene|
|Also known as||None|
|Titles||In Magical Dimension:|
|Born||May 17th 1992, Waterfall Creek|
|Age||16/17 (Season One) |
17/18 (Season Two)
|Occupation||High School Student |
Owner of Down the Rabbit Hole, Through the Looking Glass and Wonderland
|Residence||SJBS/Dorms ( S1 ) |
The Silverstone House ( S2 - S3 & S4 - S7)
California condo ( S4 )
|Bloodline||Silverstone Bloodline |
|Family & Relationships|
|Parents||Lillian Silverstone (mother, deceased)
Christopher Greene (father, deceased)
|Siblings||Payton Silverstone (sister) |
Liam Greene (paternal half-brother)
|Relatives||The Silverstone Family|
|Relationships||Seth Dawson (long term boyfriend, father of her children)|
|Children||Amanda Dawson |
|Portrayed By||Dianna Agron|
|“||I guess I could add one more Queen title to my list...||”|
— Claire to Mila Romano about becoming Junior Prom Queen
Claire Silverstone is one of the main characters in Touch of Magic. She is the younger sister of Payton and Liam. She is the long-time girlfriend of Seth Dawson. They have twin daughters named Amanda and Alexis together.
Claire is an alumni of SJBS. She then persued a fashion carreer. With Alyssa Miller she runs her own clothingstore and she has designed several collections. Alyssa is one of her closest friends along with her best friend Justin Saphire, Mila Romano.
She is magical Royalty as a twiceblessed witch of both the Silverstone and Greene Bloodline giving her the title of Queen Claire in Divitia and Princess Claire in Slivatica. She is also a part of The Silverstone Family and The Greene Family. She is also a part of The Dawsons by lineage, being the mother of Alexis and Amanda.
Claire was born to Christopher Greene and Lillian Silverstone as their second child. Condsidering Lillian's family history with infertility, Claire's conception was considered a huge blessing. However the joy was temporary, as soon the family faced their troubles with the upbringing of the young witches.
Her father, who had become an alcoholic before Claire was born, only had eye for Claire which caused her older sister to be ignored. (see more: Christopher and Claire) Meanwhile Claire's mother noticed how Chris was ignoring Claire's powers. Lillian did her best to expose Claire to the magic from her side of the family, something Christopher refused to do.
A few months after Claire turned two, her parents died in an attack by The Valkyries and The Millers. Claire's protective shield kept her and her sister alive during the attack. Claire has no actual memories of the night, but through reading Payton's mind throughout the years she has been able to form a visual for herself.
She was raised in the magical dimension as princess Claire for all of her childhood years. Legally she was under the custody of her paternal aunt Lucy Greene, who became queen of Slivatica while she lived in Texas. When Claire was 14, Lucy decided to let Claire and Payton be boarding students at SJBS, and she moved to Texas, distancing herself from her nieces mostly.
Claire started in Freshman year, while her older sister Payton had to drop a year and start in Sophomore year. She shared a room with Payton. While attending SJBS she meets most of her close friends, including Justin Saphire and Mila Romano. She also befriends her sister's friends such as Mike Creeton and Pierre Dumoulin. Claire also got great at art, growing a passion for designing and fashion.
Claire is into arts and fashion, and she is very visual. She prefers images over text, and she doesn't always think her plans through. This makes her spontaneous and joyfull, but she is also flawed because she had no time-management skills. Sometimes Claire's worst quality is that she can be a bit selfish, without meaning too. However she is very caring towards her family, and her darkest times are those when she is in a fight with one of her loved ones. Claire has developped a business instinct in the later seasons, and she starts becoming better at thinking her ideas through.
|“||I wanted her light hair to frame her face the right way and have her dress do most of the talking from there on...||”|
— Mila describing Claire's styling at junior prom
Claire is a beautiful, attractive young woman with blonde hair, green eyes and a heart shaped face. She has relatively fair skin in comparison to her elder sister. She has a relatively slender build, but is pretty tall at 5'6".
Claire has a thing for braids, and is usually seen with one in her hair somewhere. She often calls in Mila's help for her hairstyles during prom and debutante parades. She wears makeup, but when her twin daughters are born she tones it down a bit. She does like to go all out on special occasions, like a night at the club.
Her clothing style is generally girly. She likes wearing dresses, but she also has a comfy casual style. She is a fan of colours, and also likes to experiment with different styles. She is often a trendsetter in style and fashion, which she later turns into her career. She made her own dress at senior prom.
TO BE EDITED. Besides the powers she was born with she is able to do different kind of spells in different kind of difficulties. The most powerfull spell she ever did was a resurrection spell.
- Telekinesis: She can move stuff and people arround without touching them. Making it easy for her to lift stuff and put stuff back where they belong. But it's also a good way of protection.
- Mindreading: Claire can read the minds of people around them. The only ones she can't read minds of are Jason, Seth and Alyssa, due to a ring they wear. She always knows it when someone is lying, but the mindreading can be a burden too. It is hard to hear someones thoughts if you actually don't want to hear them. She knew Justin liked her, because of his thoughts, but she actually really didn't want to know.
- Orben: Orbing is teleporting from one place to another just by thinking of it. It's a handy trick to get from one place to another. The difficult thing about orbing is not being seen and the fact that you have to be with two people to do it. One person to dematerialize and one to materialize back. It is hard to explain how you just appeared out of thin air to someone who is not familiar with witches and vampires.
- Seeing the future, past and present (visions): Claire gets visions, mostly in dreams, in which she can see the future, past or present. The visions are really disoriënting, because they rip her out if reality into some kind of weird reality, but most of the time those visions can prevent the most dangerous situations from happening.
- Shield: Claire is a shield. She can protect herself, and others, from physical and mental harm. It takes a lot of concentration and the shield has to be activated before the attack has started. In the middle of an attack the shield won't work as well.
Claire has a talent for drawing, and using colors to create something beautiful. She trained herself in designing clothes, and she always carries around needle and thread.
Education and CareerEdit
Claire lived in Divitia from the age of 2 until 13. After that she goes back to Waterfall Creek to live in the SJBS dorms with her sister Payton. Claire was a Senior in the 2009-2010 school year. She took. Claire was encouraged by her friends and family to pursue her dream of designing fashion, despite of her magical responsibilities. She chose to move out to California, to study design in a four year degree, which she finishes in 2014. In the summer of 2012 she has an internship in New York. She moves back to Waterfall Creek and focusses on mentoring Phoebe, putting her dreams aside for a while. In early 2015, Alyssa encourages Claire to do something with her degree, and they come up with the idea to collab on a clothing store for Claire's designs. Claire opens Down the Rabbit Hole in late 2015, and goes on to create several collections, even throughout her pregnancy with the twins. After meeting Jacob Thompson in 2017 she hires him as co-designer, and expands her brand to a store in Los Angeles, Through the Looking Glass. In 2020, Claire uses her contacts in New York to open a third store, Wonderland, which is managed by Alyssa who now lives in New York.
Claire was born in The Silverstone House like most witches in The Silverstone Family. She lived there first the first 2 years of her life, until her parents got killed. She then got taken to Divitia where she was raised by her caretakers and thought everything about magic. Being the crownprincess, Claire had spacious living quarters along with her sister. When she was old enough, Lucy Greene insisted she moved back to the human dimension, as not to lose touch to the human world.
Claire and her sister got assigned a dorm at SJBS. Claire lived there until she was 17, which is when she decided to renovate and move into her ancestor's house again for senior year. Afterwards she moved to California for college.
She finished a 4-year designing degree in California, living in a small studio a bit from campus. After finishing her degree Claire decided to move back to Waterfall Creek, living in her parents' house. There she lives and raises her children.
Claire and Seth are Claire and Seth
Claire and Payton are sisters. They're (see more : Claire and Payton)
(see more : Claire and Liam)
(see more : Christopher and Claire)
(see more : Claire and Lillian)
(see more : Claire and Jason)
(see more : Claire and Justin)
(see more : Alyssa and Claire)
(see more : Claire and Mila)
(see more : Claire and Phoebe)
- Claire suffers from a fear of heights due to an incident as a toddler in the magical dimension involving a cliff.
- Aside from English, Claire is fluent in Latin and her 'native' language from the magical dimension. She knows basic french too.
- Claire doesn't use weapons like bows and athames until she loses her powers. Once her powers are returned, Claire is rarely seen using any weapons again, but is shown to be skillfull with them when she teaches Phoebe and Liam how to use athames.
- Claire was the first witch to try and alter the boundary spell used to excile the Dawsons in Season One. This boundary spell is later frequently used such as security for the Silverstone House, the school and the store.
- Like Payton, Claire didn't learn how to drive as soon as she turned 16, instead she waited untill the summer after her 17th birthday when Dylan proposed teaching her and her sister together.
- Claire has shares in 1 business
- Claire's Store (60% shares, but 100% profit revenue)